Where is 2013? Where is 2013?

Simple yet challenging game. The scenery is beautiful. It reminds me of my childhood.
Mind telling me what that place is?

Creatively Complicated Creatively Complicated

Here are my thoughts:

First of all, I've noticed that there are lots of inventory spaces. What is the point in making so many slots when you only have, what, 3 or 4 items?

The second thing is, this game makes me feel like it's a pixel finding game. You have to stand in a fixed place to do stuff. That's kinda annoying, especially in the monster room. I couldn't use the sword on the monster, whenever I clicked on it the message "Hell no that guy is deadly" popped up 'til later when I found the exact pixel. It took me 10 minutes to finally get rid of the monster.

Thirdly, this game gives very few clues. I have no problem with those puzzles but what drives me crazy is to find out what to do with the puzzles. Only then I can solve them, easily.

But, in the other hand, this game has nice and simple graphics that I really like, yeah, and the music, too.

Overall: 3.5/5

Wentworth Wentworth

Haha, funny game! Good art. Nice story. 5/5

Covert Front 4 Covert Front 4

Good game. Not too hard. But, if I am right, there are a few stuff that looks just like in Submachine: that googles von Toten was fixing, it is the coordinates thingy in S3; outside the "typewriter room" looks like the vast space of the subnet as seen in SFLF ; also the ladder, it has somewhat like Submachine design; the magnetic field seen in S7... A little lack of new and unique art for CF4, I think, personally. And the control: quite hard for me to click on the watch tower, car, etc... on the first scene of chapter 1, and the scene when on the roof of chapter 2. And last but not least: the music. Of course background music would be nice, but the over-use of it kinda like boring, maybe disturbing.

Clear Vision 5 Clear Vision 5

Part 5 came out FINALLY. This game is the best stickman game ever, my opinion though. You should try the rest of the series.

Relic Relic

It's a good game but get bored after a while.

Sphere Core Sphere Core

There is a glitch

When I placed the glass of water and the 1st core into the electron thing, it worked.
Then to the 2nd one, didn't happen anything. So I turned right, then turned back again, the screen stoped for a little while, then the 2nd core appeared but not the glass of water. Refreshed the window then tried again, same thing...

Johnny Why Are You Late? Johnny Why Are You Late?

Dam funny

Next time, if ur son doesnt let u go in his room, punch him.

Madness Lunacy Madness Lunacy

Need a lot of improvements.

The actions are tooooo slow but the enemies are toooooo fast. Just like when you are about to approach the enemy, they hit you first. Even when I set to low it still happens. Try better next time then.

William and Sly William and Sly

This is excellant.

I love your game a lot. It has very nice backgrounds and lovely music.
By the way, if you have loding problems, try to do like Lucas said, that actually works.
Thanks for everything.